- Check in the amount of $2,500.00 payable to the Sheriff of Butler County as an advance for costs.
- Three complete deed descriptions of the property to be sold.
- Three short descriptions of the property to be sold. Must have: Deed Book + Page number or Deed Document ID number; Map and Parcel Number; Township and/ or Street Address.
- A copy of assessment map showing location of property to be sold would be appreciated.
- An affidavit of compliance with Act 91 and Act 6.
- Affidavit regarding lienholders and other parties in interest per Rule 3129.1.
- Original and multiple copies of Notice of Sheriff's Sale of Real Estate.
- Notification from attorney that he will serve notice of Sheriff's Sale on the defendants by certified mail, return receipt requested and provide notice to all record lienholders by certificate of mailing (P.S. Form 3817).
- Attorney will file an affidavit of service as required by PA R.C.P. 3129.2 with the original certified mail receipt and original certificate of mailing (P.S. Form 3817) with the Prothonatary's Office prior to sale date.
- Two self-addressed stamped envelopes to filing attorney.
- Instructions for posting and serving the Sheriff Sale Notice.
- After the sale is complete, provide deed instructions on whom to record the deed to and their correct address with completed R.T.T. Statement of Value forms.
Note: Handbill will be posted upon the real property no later than thirty (30) days prior to sale date.